Tuesday, September 06, 2011

60 Minutes with Shakespeare

I am a bit late to this party, but I wanted to take this chance here on my blog to highly recommend 60 Minutes with Shakespeare, a presentation by the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust.

There you will find 60 audio files, each about a minute long, and each from a different professional discussing some aspect of Shakespeare scholarship. The nature of the subjects addressed in this collection tends in most cases towards refuting the notion that William Shakespeare did not write the plays attributed to him, though other subjects about the work and life of the Bard are also explored.

When I tweeted my approval for this project after listening to the, I described it as an "excellent collection of concise scholarship." Please do drop into the site and give a listen yourself.

No comments: