Friday, July 10, 2009

The Time Has Come...

I really do not have time to be writing this update now. I slept poorly last night, and I have many things to do before I leave for town to go to opening night. So, briefly...

The final rehearsal went well. Those who had been struggling with lines did better for the most part, as near as I could tell. I had to make a save once or twice, and I stumbled a bit here and there, but nothing disastrous. Director said act 2 was the strongest is has ever been...even stronger than act one.

I was running around with a video camera taping backstage antics and there were in fact plenty of them.

I feel as ready as I can be...and I think the cast feels the same. We have become way more comfortable with the play and each other in the last 72 hours...I hope it continues into tonight and tomorrow. But of course, it will.

Now, I must go and finish my errands...2 hours before I leave. (To beat traffic, and maybe meet up with some cast mates for some social time before call.)

No comments: