Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Peanuts...

There really isn't much that can be said for last night's rehearsal. Way too many absent actors for it to have been a particularly productive evening. We even got out a half an hour earlier than usual because of this.

I got to run some of my lines in a few of my scenes, but that is about it. We ran Walter Mitty twice, despite two people being missing. I flubbed here and there, even though I am offbook.

So I hope this will not seem angry or small of me, but there really isn't a whole lot about last night that would warrant comment here on the blog. We had four actors missing, and I hope that this isn't a trend as we head into the final two weeks.

There is to be a line reading tonight that was thrown together last minute, but I will not be able to attend. I have other plans that can't easily be changed. My next rehearsal is tomorrow.

No comments: