Friday, January 20, 2012

Facebook Page

While I will be giving updates and other thoughts here on the blog on the acting troupe I am trying to form this year, you, loyal blog readers, may find it more advantageous to "like" the troupe on Facebook. I have created an informational page on Facebook for just such a thing. The company, (Which I have dubbed The Parapet Players) is of course still in its idea stage, as I continue to seek for a founding partner. The Facebook page nonetheless will feature updates on both physical progress, (finding a partner, and creating a plan) and on mental challenges that arise and get met as time goes on, (such as the editing process of Hamlet for the first show next year.) So if you are a Facebook person, head on over there and give us a "like", and you'll always be up to date on what's going on with that project specifically.

No comments: