Monday, February 03, 2014

Short Story Collection: Thank You For Ten

Greetings, loyal blog readers. It's not often I have a chance to cross post between my regular website, and this acting blog. But today was the perfect chance.

Last year I wrote a series of ten short stories, all set in a theatre. The same theatre. Later this year I plan to self-publish this collection, and make it available to you, and of course to anyone else. I think anyone who knows and loves theatre, or who just knows and loves the artistic path can enjoy something from these ten stories at which I worked so hard over last year.

Learn more about the project over on my main website. I hope that when the time comes, you'll give these stories a shot.

Thanks everyone. And ore updates on my one-man show are coming soon as well!


No comments: