Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snap...

Firstly, I did not publish an article yesterday, and for that, my apologies. No real excuse other than fatigue this time.

However, I have something to write tonight, so that is not a bad second place prize, is it?

I was at the Full Circle Theater tonight. (Where I recently did "A Christmas Carol".) I was there in my capacity as the company's official photographer.

I have to say, this is the first time I have taken pictures for a show that I was not in myself. Strange phenomena. To be right there in the middle of a rehearsal, and not having a cue to hit or an entrance to make. But it was also a bit of a relief as well. It is easy to enjoy the atmosphere of a theater production, knowing that none of the screw ups can ever be blamed on you.

The play is called "Copenhagen", and it is a sort of metaphysical speculation on how or why the final meeting between physicists Bohr and Heisenberg took place. Interesting concept. I encourage you to go to the Full Circle website and reserve tickets for it now. It will be opening very soon.

No comments: