Sunday, November 02, 2008

More of Me to Go Around

I shall have two Sunday entries this week, neither of which is opinion or advice, given the large amount of news to cover.

I will go into detail about Saturday's rehearsal in the next entry. But for now, I would like to announce a partnership of sorts, between yours truly, and the proprietors of the website showbizradio.net.

If you go there, you will see that the website is dedicated to reviews, thoughts and news concerning theatre happenings in the Washington D.C. area. Starting this coming Wednesday, I will have a column appearing on this site, bi-monthly. The first and third Wednesdays of every month to be precise. I shall be discussing much of the same material that I have always discussed here on the blog. Namely, theatrical pursuits from the community actor's perspective.

Content for these columns will be exclusive to Showbizradio.net. So essentially, I shall continue to write my weekly advice and opinion column here on Always Off Book, but you can read further perspectives of mine on similar issues on said alternate location.

Do stop in and read my columns there, as much as you do here. And read the other fine things the site has to offer as well.



No comments: