Thursday, October 29, 2009

The New Look!

Well, Loyal blog readers, I have done something very small and insignificant to most people, but actually rather large for me; I have trusted in the blogger system enough to upgrade my template! Behold the new Always Off Book!

I realize that those of you who know code would say there is not much of a template. Boring. No new ground being broken. Cooky cutter. But you know what? I don't care, because I am very happy not only with the new look, but also with the new functionality. I am going to be able to post pictures and video, and rearrange things much easier, (and with much more confidence) during future renovations.

Expect some smaller cosmetic changes here and there in the near future, as I play around with the template a bit to see what suits me the best. But overall, a friendly, more concise archive, customizable fonts, (which I used to have but recently lost in the old matrix), picture and video posting, and a more minimalist color scheme all are conspiring to make me a very happy blogger.

I still can't change the font size, for some reason. In my test blog I had that option on the tool bar above each post. Here I do not. But I suppose it is a small price to pay, given everything else that I have available to me.

What do you think, blog readers? Feel free to leave (nice comments). And of course check back regularly as usual, as the content itself remains as it always was...an amateur actor sharing his not so amateur thoughts on the world of acting.

No comments: