Thursday, January 05, 2006

Change of Careers??

Well, according to this test that determines what sort of theatre person you are, I belong in a choir. That's right, a choir.

I am not in a choir, nor have I been in a real choir. I do I have any plans on ever joining one.

To make things even more interesting, "actor" came in fifth place out of ten in regards to what theatre capacity most suited me. Fifth.

Take the test yourself. See if you end up where you belong.

I came to know of this test from reading MusicalTheatreAudition's blog.

3 comments:

musicaltheatreaudition.com said...

Hmm, perhaps it wasn't as accurate as I thought? :)

Ty Unglebower said...

Perhaps not. Or perhaps it is a sign that I should look into a choir gig.

Or perhaps I did take enough time to fill it out. I was doing it in a sort of rush. Maybe that skewed my answers? =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ty!
I took the quiz and got choir too!...Costume Design came in second...
Kendra