Saturday, March 31, 2007

Friday Night Laughs

I was delighted with last night's audience. They were smaller, (105), which is common for standard straight shows on the second Friday. But they were responsive from the very beginning.

I myself did fine, despite not being able to go through a whole pick up rehearsal. To the best of my knowledge, there were no major screw ups of any kind during the show. If there were, no one told me about them.

I even got a few hollars when I bowed during curtain call, which is nice. If they came from a group of my friends, they did not stick around long enough to indentify themselves after the show, as most of my friends usually do. So maybe it was just a group I made an impression on. Quite a nice feeling.

I predict a larger crowd for tonight, as Saturdays are usually larger than Sundays. But the conventional wisdom has been bucked more than once during the run of this show, so who knows? Fairly soon I will, and so shall you, loyal blog readers.